Saturday, December 29, 2012

Days of December: Christmas with the May Family

We spent 2 days with my side of the family over the Christmas holidays. We celebrated up north at my sister's house (the "resort"). We were were all together Saturday night until about 8pm Christmas Eve night. I got TONS of pictures over the two days so, besides my two "standard" shall we say gift opening pages, I just had to put together 2 more pages to showcase some of the other things we all did while hanging out together. It was a great holiday!

FYI, I'm getting ready to start my photo-a day project for 2013. I'm strongly considering taking a totally new approach to the project this year and doing a Project Life style album so I loosely fashioned these multi-photo pages in a Project Life style pages. I'm trying to test it out to see if it works for me. I really liked that I could add a bunch of random journaling and stories to these multi-photo pages! I guess I'll just wait and see what approach I take. But, since 2013 is only a couple of days away, I'd really better make some decisions don't you think? LOL!

Here are the pages side-by-side as they'll look in the book:




Here are the pages closer up:









For these pages I used a variety of Echo Park Christmas kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment