Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Days of December - Weekend Getaway to San Francisco/Napa

I can tell already. I started Tiffany Tillman's Heart of the Holidays class at www.ReneePearson.com yesterday and I know I'm going to enjoy creating my "Days of December" album. I'm keeping the pages fairly simple and am sticking in large part to using the class kits and it's working for me ... plus it's fun!

My husband and I went away to San Francisco/Napa this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary. It was a great time and gets to be in my December album because the weekend took place in part in December and also because it was Christmas-y because of a tour of a bunch of bed and breakfast inns we took in Napa Saturday night. We visited, I believe, 10 B&Bs - each of which offered a beautifully decorated B&B, festive holiday cheer and of course lots of good food and tasty wine! We even sat on Santa's lap. If that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, what will?!






For you scrappers, for these pages I used:
Tiffany Tillman: Heart of the Holidays Template Class; Karla Dudley: Heart of the Holidays; Mye de Leon: Vintage Christmas; LivE Designs: Needs+Wants Date Stamps; Rhonna Farrer: Free Love word art; and Fonts: Century Gothic and Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment