Friday, December 14, 2012

Celebrating 12-12-12 and ... a new licensed driver in our house

Yesterday was 12-12-12 ... it was a big day for a couple of reasons. I took my son to take his drivers test yesterday and he passed. Way to go Buds! That of course deserved to be commemorated on a page!

AND ... it was 12-12-12. That's big. I hadn't really planned on doing a page about it, but you know, it's not going to happen again for 100 years! I decided to celebrate it by commemorating an ordinary day. Besides ... I saw and read about so many people taking 12 photos for the day, etc. etc. I just had to join in the fun!




Here are some closeups of the individual pages:







For these pages I used some supplies from Katie Pertiet (Letterbox Overlays and Clock Buttons. I used Mye de Leon's Vintage Holidays kit, Karla Dudley's Heart of the Holidays' kit; Tiffany Tillman's Heart of the Holidays Template 6, Echo Park Hybrid's For the Record 2 (number paper), Cosmo Cricket's Boyfriend kit (the key), LivE Design's Needs+Wants Date Stamps and the fonts Century Gothic and Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment