Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My kids' Birthday Numbers!

Every year for my kids birthdays I do a "numbers" page to highlight some of my favorite photos of the kids from the year. Last night I put together this year's pictures. I always love these pages!

I put the pages together in the family album and then print them individually for the kids' books. Here's a glance at the 2 page spread:


And here are the individual pages for the kids:





For each of their pages I used:

#13 - Katie Pertiet: Game Cards Birthday; Echo Park Hybrid: Birthday Boy; Design by Dani: Hootenany (cupcake); Ed by Gabi: Birthday (balloon); Aja Abney: A Very Merry Birthday (curly ribbon); Lori Barnhart: Starter Kit (border stitching)

#16 - Echo Park Hybrid: Birthday Boy & Boys Life; Design by Dani: Hootenany & Play Date; One Little Bird: Smart Mouth (wordart); Crystal Wilkerson: You are Awesome Wordart; Lori Barnhart: Starter Kit (border stitching)


No comments:

Post a Comment