Thursday, December 27, 2012

Days of December: My family's early gift opening

Hi. Me again! Here's another set of pages for my Days of December album. This one is my family's gift opening. We opened our gifts to each other pretty early this year ... Friday evening ... because we were going to be out of town for the long weekend for the holiday and we didn't want to bring our gifts with us. Also ... we certainly didn't want to wait and open our presents late. That just wouldn't fly with the kids. LOL! I think I'm still going to do another two pages from our evening of opening gifts and hanging out, but then that'll be it. After this it's on to the family gatherings over Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I'm really enjoying creating my Days of December album!






Here's my list of digi supplies for these pages:
Tiffany Tillman Heart of the Holidays 8
Karla Dudley Heart of the Holidays kit
Mye de Leon Vintage Christmas kit
Creashens Oh Joy kit
LivE Designs Needs + Wants Date Stamps
Fonts: Century Gothic and Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment