Thursday, November 8, 2012

The shortest person in my family

It's happened. I'm officially the shortest person in my family. It's kinda weird. (OK, I'm not much shorter than my daughter but she is taller than me now.) What's happening? My kids are all supposed to be little. I guess since they're both teenagers, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I created this layout after I saw a recent page by Linda (Lindsan). I thought ... hmmm ... I should design a similar page for this recent photo of Lauren and me. I love all the talent in the scrapbooking galleries ... there's such awesome inspiration out there1!


What'd I use to create this page?

Splendid Fiins: Teen Add On Papers; Stamped Circle Brushes; Evidence Paper Pack; Make a Mess Spatter Overlays; @ the Office Supplies 1 (date stamps); Kinda Sketchy Template No. 1
Queen of Quirk: word art

No comments:

Post a Comment