Saturday, November 17, 2012

March 2012 Random Moments/Recap Pages

Checking out my photos I'm realizing that I've scrapped many of the individual pages/memories for the earlier part of this year. I didn't have any more pages for March that I was thinking I still wanted individual pages for, so I could put together my random photos for March. Yay! I feel like I'm getting lots accomplished!

A new idea ... For these pages I even used an iPhone screenshot I'd taken of a Facebook posting I made back in March. Facebook postings ... that's pretty "everyday life." You know ... I really like that. I think I'm going to make a point of taking more screenshots and perhaps including them more often!

So, to share ... here are the two pages together:


Left page detail:


Right page detail:


No comments:

Post a Comment