Saturday, November 17, 2012

Family Bowling outing

A fun family bowling outing this past spring:



I wanted to mention to you digi scrappers that LivE Designs recently came out with an amazing new element set filled with paper creases you can add to any digital paper. I've had 'em for about a week now and I've used them a few times already. They are so versatile. I love it.

A random thought ... I was looking at some scrapbook pages with my daughter today and talking about paper and digital scrapping. I told her that when I paper scrapped I really hated when my papers would get crumpled at all, I'd never use regular tape, and I'd hate when things would get grungy, messy stuff like that. It's funny ... the very things that bugged me when I paper scrapped are favorites when I'm digi scrapping. Kinda funny I think. (Yup ... totally random!)

Supplies I used:

Katie Pertiet: Digital Date Stamps No. 26, Photo Clusters No. 11 circle frames; LivE Designs: Bubbling Over Brushes, Creasers Vol. 1; Paula Kesselring: watercolor papers; Jessica Sprague: Home for the Holidays striped paper; Tiffany Tillman: stars; DeCrowe: square matte; Julie Makotinsky: Once Upon a Time sketched circle frames; BA Fixit staples; Fonts: Cafe Roji, Very Fine Serif

No comments:

Post a Comment