Sunday, November 11, 2012

P365+1: Week 45: November 4 - November 10, 2012 + My son is almost 16!

Week 45 already. Wow. This year sure is flying by! It's already coming time for me to think about a layout for my photo-a-day project for 2013. Lets be real though, I won't really come up with a format until the end of the first week of 2013. That seems to be the way I roll with this stuff. You'd think I've got 52 weeks to plan for next year, but I don't. Oh well. I keep toying with the idea of doing a Becky Higgins style Project Life design but I keep thinking that the way I'm doing it works for me. I adore the Project Life style, I just wonder if it would take me a lot more time every week to do my pages. The way I've been doing my photo a day project is really very quick. Thoughts anyone? Anyone out there doing PL who wants to weigh in for me?

I'm thinking I could do a December Daily project in the PL format and see how that goes. It could be a good test for me. I suppose December is coming up pretty quickly, I really should decide that too. LOL!

It was a good week. Elections are over. I'm doing a happy dance. I was so ready for that to be over and done with.

I went outside with my son yesterday and took some photos of him. He's almost 16. Wow! I was so glad he was open to hanging out with me for a while and letting me snap some pictures of him! I suggested we go outside and take some pictures of him (wanting to take pictures of him but thinking he of course say no), and he immediately said yes. Without waiting another minute we went outside. (I'm glad my camera was ready!) I asked if he wanted to change and he told me that this is what he looks like and this is what he dresses like so this is what he's wearing. Makes sense to me. What a great kid!

Have a good week everyone!

Barbara



Almost 16. Wow! He is such a great kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment