Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spring Break Vacation to the Wisconsin Dells

I've finally done it. I scrapped the pictures from our spring break vacation to the Wisconsin Dells this past March/April. It was an awesome mini vacation ... so very much fun ... but for some reason I had a mental block or something about scrapbooking them. I put the photos together for my photo-a-day project really quickly, but for the regular scrapbook the photos have just been sitting in my computer hard drive all year. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I had so many pictures so I wanted to make a bunch of pages and with a bunch of pages from the same event I wanted the pages to coordinate. Come to think of it, that's probably the reason. I like to make a bunch of randomly designed pages. Anyway ... I did it and the pages do kind of go together (which I think is important because the pages are in amongst my entire family scrapbook). I think I even remembered the highlights of our trip. Yay!

Family spring break vacation memories scrapped. Check!
















I think, for the most part, I remembered the supplies I used to scrap these pages. Here's my list:


Echo Park Hybrids: Splash; Winter Park
Katie Pertiet: Basic Twills Summertime; Buttoned Up (Ice Cream & Car)
Splendid Fiins: @ the Office Supplies 1 (staples)
Design by Dan: Boy Crazy (robot & race car)
LivE Designs: Needs + Wants Date Stamps
ScrapGirls: Tickets
Cosmo Cricket: Joy Ride (arrow sticker); Boyfriend (moose)
Crystal Wilkerson: Rounded Corner Templates; Playground Collection (lips button)
Lori Whitlock: Spring Collection (banner)
Samantha Walker: Retro Roadtrip (family vacation sticker)

No comments:

Post a Comment