Friday, November 16, 2012

Evidence of a 13 year old girl with time on her hands

I went out for dinner with a friend last night and apparently my daughter was busy when I was gone. I didn't even notice all these post-it notes when I got home last night, and my daughter didn't mention them either, but it was fun to see these notes strewn about the desk this morning. I just had to scrap a page with all of 'em because ... well, just because. It's good to remember the normal, everyday happenings!

I love this kid!



To create this page I used:

Instagram!
Splendid Fiins: @ the Office Supplies (staples); Katie Pertiet: Hanging tags; Vinnie Pierce: Create Art Mini Kit (wordart); Paula Kesselring: Watercolor Papers (blue paper); Shabby Princess: Clementine (black paper); Fonts: Very Thin Serif; Cafe Rojo

No comments:

Post a Comment