Sunday, July 22, 2012

P365+1: Week 29: July 15-July 21, 2012 + Kids week with Grandma & Grandpa

I've got a couple of photo-of-the-day pages to share tonight. The first one is for Week 29. It was a busy, mostly stay at home, kind of week.
I had such a fun GNO (girls night out) with my neighborhood friends on Wednesday night. My friend Kathy was in town visiting from Chicago so it was a great reason for a bunch of us to get together. I didn't have my DSLR with me that night so I've at least got an iPhone picture. Better that than nothing, right?! Kathy had her camera and got the same shot so I'll probably do a photo swap out with her photo well before I actually print this book. I wanted to include a photo now though, so hey, this photo is better than nothing, right?!



This second page (actually the first page - it'll appear in the book before Week 29) is a collection of photo memories of the kids' week Grandma and Grandpa. They had a great time. It's a wonderful annual tradition for them to spend some quality time together! This year Mark was in town visiting from Colorado so they got to spend some time with him too. Lucky them!


No comments:

Post a Comment