Sunday, July 15, 2012

P365+1: Week 28: July 8 - July 14, 2012; Also ... Bob's cabin and the canceled family reunion

Busy busy week. It's been a great week actually. The kids have spent it with their grandparents. I haven't talked to them a whole lot, but when I have spoken to them they've been having a great time. I'm glad to hear it. {I've missed them though!} The kids being with their grandparents meant Scott and I went out to dinner four nights in a row. That is extremely unusual for us. OK, it simply never happens. We can certainly go out to dinner when the kids are home, it's just that they usually go with us, but they are not all that adventurous with food. They don't want anything "weird" or "gross." So ... since they were gone, Scott and I made a point of going out to dinner to places we know they won't enjoy. It was a fun week.

I also created a full page POTD page for the reunion. Actually for the reunion that didn't happen. We still went out to the cabin and the kids had a great time in the water, but the real 23rd annual reunion was canceled because Mary was very sick and was in the hospital. We were disappointed the the reunion didn't happen, but we still had a great time at the cabin.

FYI, I know the kids are having a great time with their grandparents and they have even sent me pictures. I need to make a full page POTD page for their week but I need to wait until they actually walk back in the door and I'm sure I won't get any more pictures. It sure looks like they're having fun!

Here are the pages I created for this week:



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the fact that you two went out for dinner alone while the kids were gone. The "yucky" food doesn't look so yucky to me. Your kids don't know what they're missing. LOL I'm sorry that the family reunion had to get cancelled. I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete