Saturday, July 21, 2012

I love this kid! {The crazy antics at Cub Foods!}

I scrap because I want to remember all the wonderful-ness of life. I scrap the big events of course but I also want to make sure to scrap the little things as well. It's the little random moments that are so easy to forget with the busy-ness of life. This page is about an afternoon in May when I had my son drive me to the grocery store to get in some driving practice. (He's got his learner's permit and he's doing well with his driving by the way.)

Anyway ... he got all goofy when we left the store and he was putting the cart away, which by the way he told me really wasn't supposed to be his job. It's the job for the passenger not the driver. Since he was the driver today it was supposed to be me putting the cart away. I decided -- why break with tradition? I plopped myself in the vehicle and let him head off with the cart! LOL!

For this random moment I pulled out my trusty iPhone and shot a one minute 45 second video of his antics. It was certainly not a big moment - but it was a fun moment between the two of us. Don't they say that it's the little things that are the big things?! Well, this is one of 'em!

Happy Saturday!


You can find a full list of the credits in my www.JessicaSprague.com gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment