Sunday, July 8, 2012

P365+1: Week 27: July 1 - July 7, 2012

What a fantastic week! We spent the first half of this week at the resort with my side of the family It was such a fun week. The kids (and adults too) spent as much time as possible on the water. It was a hot, hot, HOT week but the intense heat was much more bearable at the lake than it would have been at home! There was quite a devastating storm up north this week but my sister and her family, as well as my mom, were fortunate in that they didn't experience much damage other than  a relatively short (8 hour) power outage and some downed branches. Others up here did not fare nearly as well. It's sad to see how much damage such a quick (and powerful) storm can cause.
Friday we headed over to visit Scott's parents. My sister-in-law dropped off the girls at the resort and they headed over with us as well.
It's been such a fun time. Ahhh, reality sets in and we've got real life and work again tomorrow. It sure is fun to look at pictures of our awesome week! .. Now though I think I'll put together another couple pages for my photo of the day book to showcase a few more photos from our fun week! Those pages will come soon-ish!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment