Saturday, July 7, 2012

Graduation Party


I took about a zillion photos at this big family party - my niece's graduation party. It was such a fun weekend ... a wonderful chance to catch up with a TON of family and friends. I just couldn't bring myself to choose only a couple of photos to represent the weekend ... so I used a TON of pictures instead! It sure is a busy page, but there are a lot of memories I want to remember!

Fun. Fun. Fun!

The full layout (2 pages side by side):


Left page:

Right page:


For this page I used an awesome template by Vinnie Pearce that I altered to make a 2 page layout. I also used simply a TON of Splendid Fiins' playful elements. If you'd like to see a full list of the products I used for this page, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun layout...love the multi photos and neat frames! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout! It has such a terrific clean look and yet is jam packed with information, photos and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are brilliant! Brilliant! Way to get lots of photos in. Simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete