Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July "Up North" - 8 - count 'em - 8 - pages!


I have to admit it. I am a REALLY SLOW scrapper. Good thing I enjoy the process - so it's o.k. it takes me almost forever to scrap a page! I've been scrapping on and off all day today but I did get 8 pages done so I'm pretty happy about that. Since they were such similar pages I'd have thought they'd have gone together more quickly, but that's not the way I work. I try this. I try that. Hmm, maybe I should change that paper. How about this color doodle? How about that color doodle? How about this shape doodle? How about that shape doodle? It's a process ... and a fun process at that!

So ... I've now officially scrapped 9 pages for our week up at the resort over the 4th (including the "cast of characters" from yesterday). I still have two more pages I want to create for our time at the resort/Oma's: one a page of Oma and Lauren working together to make Lauren's first stained glass project. (How cool is that? It turned out so well!) The second - I'm thinking - is going to memorialize the kids' experience during the huge storm. No more details yet on that - but I'm thinking!





Here's a full list of digi supplies I used on this page:

Splendid Fiins
: Kinda Sketchy Album Templates
: Kinda Sketchy Scribbly Bits
: Life in a Nutshell Cards (extracted words)
: Stars taken from the Kinda Sketchy Template 2
:Squiggles, doodles and tags taken from Kinda Sketchy Template 1
: When Skies are Grey Paper Packs 1 and 2
: When Skies are Grey - Journal Cards Vol. 2
: Keaton's Closet - blue stripe paper

Becky Higgins
: Project Life Cobalt Edition

1 comment:

  1. 8 pages on one summer day does not a slow scrapper make!
    Similar or not, that's mighty impressive.
    And I have to say, those kinda sketchy templates are kinda awesome. Great pages from your weekend!

    ReplyDelete