Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Softball | Play Ball!

One last page for me tonight and I'm off to bed. Everyone was off doing their thing tonight so that left me and the pup sitting around so I thought I'd do a little scrapbooking. I might as well be productive (and creative!) right?!

A lot of times I have a hard time scrapping sports themed pages. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the variety of photos. Who knows. This time was different. I enjoyed putting this page together. Robyn Meierotto released an awesome baseball themed kit a couple weeks ago and I knew I'd use it for my daughter's softball season. There were so many awesome things in this kit, it was fun to scrap a sports page! Ahh ... maybe this means all sport themed pages will go together easily from now on. Wishful thinking, I know!




Credits (All Pixels & Co.):

Play Ball Collection (papers; leathers papers; elements; flairs and brown leather alpha) by Robyn Meierotto; Simple Stitches 2 by Karen Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment