Friday, August 2, 2013

A Super {Silly} Dad | Scrapping the Little Moments of Life

One more quick page this afternoon...

Quick question ... we all scrap the big events of life, but how about the teeny tiny little things? Not all the little things of course, but how about the little things that make your family laugh? That's what I scrapped with this page. I love this moment between my husband and my daughter that I captured a few weeks ago. My husband likes to tease my kids - and my daughter in particular - that he's going to leave the house in black socks and shorts. It's an ongoing thing. My daughter absolutely hates that look. She is mortified that he's actually going to leave the house like that (he isn't!) and that he'll run into someone who knows her. How embarrassing would that be for her? LOL! They're pretty entertaining I must say!


Credits:

Splendid Fiins | Super Hero Comic Panels & Super Comic Pads 12x12 (merged)
Splendid Fiins | Super Elements Set 1
Design by Dani | Super Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment