Monday, August 19, 2013

Project Life How To | Using Screenshots (on Mye De Leon’s blog)



I don’t know if I shared this or not, but last month Mye De Leon asked me to join her Project Life creative team! I LOVE Mye’s amazing designs so of course I told her I’d be absolutely thrilled to join her team! Well, in addition to joining her Project Life team, I also wrote a Project Life post today for her blog. I gave a bunch of ideas for using screenshots on your Project Life (scrapbook) pages. When I was looking through my Project Life pages this year for a couple samples to include on her blog I realized just how often I do use screenshots to complete my pages. They’re so fun to use!

I’d love you to go check out my post on Mye’s blog here! I gave a long list of ideas to use!

Here are a couple of samples I used on her pages:






No comments:

Post a Comment