Saturday, August 17, 2013

Believe it or not, this digi girl made a hybrid project (a composition notebook)

Believe it or not, this 100% digi girl made a hybrid project. I know. Weird, huh? I keep seeing such great hybrid projects in the galleries and on Pinterest that I thought I'd give it a try. I made something simple ... a composition notebook. It was kinda fun, although it did require me to do a lot of sifting through my old paper scrapping supplies for Xyron tape and pop dots! What do you think? Does it make you other digi crafters want to give hybrid a try? Short of the tape and pop dots I used all digi supplies. The only other issue for me was that my printer doesn't print, so my fix was to print at Costco on photo paper. I didn't know how photo paper would work but it was just fine!

Here's my attempt at taking a decent photo of the finished product:

Here's a digi version so you can see colors more realistically:


Credits (all Pixels & Co.):
Kraft Essentials (grey paper); Lacies Vol. 1; Stamp Presss Photo brushes; Sup? papers, Sup? elements & Sup? add on pack 2; Right Now elements | by Karla Dudley

Photography Photo Set 2 (photography wordart) by Jennifer Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment