Thursday, August 1, 2013

Click | Photos | Capture | Life (Scrapping with Styles)

I've been really hooked on scrapping with Karla Dudley's word art lately. They're just so fun! I used a couple (three) different sets from Karla on this page (for the thought balloons and for the title). Also, have you scrapped with styles? I don't often use styles except of course for my shadowing and beveling. I tried something new tonight and I loved it. Mommyish has a Kraft/chipboard style out at Pixels & Co. I loaded the action and with a simple click of a button I made Karla's Click | Photos | Capture | Life word art into chipboard. How fun is that? I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more styles!

FYI, these are photos I took over the 4th of July. Three of my cousins had spent the week at the resort and so when we were up for the long weekend we got to hang out. It was great catching up!! I'm definitely feeling the need to scrap a couple of pages from the weekend. I've got one or two more pages in mind to scrap one of these days.


Credits:
Scotty Girl Design | Camp S'More Papers & Elements
Karla Dudley | Jumbo Sentiments Set 1; Stamp Press Life; Stamp Press Photos
Audacious Designs | Rough Draft 2
Gennifer Bursett | Toolbox Mists v. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment