Saturday, August 3, 2013

I've been on a scrapping roll ... (Germany | Cedar Point | Choir Concert)

I've been on a scrapping roll yesterday and today. I had a flat tire in my car so I couldn't go to work so I used my time to scrap! I'd like to share a couple of pages with you. I don't think I'm going to have much time to scrap the next few days (except probably my weekly Project Life pages), so I'll post again when I've got pages to share!

#1 - WANDER - I've got my vacation album back from Blurb with my full vacation photos/memories/stories. Now I'm looking forward to choosing just a few photos here and there to represent our trip in my annual family album! This is a photo I took of my son when we were wandering the streets of Dinkelsbuhl. It was misting a bit so we had our umbrellas out and I just love this photo of him!


Credits: One Little Bird and Ardent Sparrow | Going Places; Michelle Coleman | Messy Date Stamps v. 2


#2 - DON'T STOP THE MUSIC - You can't tell from the photos, but these are a couple random images I (and my husband) took at my daughter's choir concert in May. I didn't get any good shots of the concert itself, but I liked these photos!





Credits: Katie Pertiet | Collageable templates no. 10, Defined Spring (circle tag), Digital Dates No. 1, Winged Notes (paper); Julia Makotinsky | Life in Color (stitches)


#3 - SUNSET OVER NORTH STAR LAKE - Just some pretty pics!


Credits: Ardent Sparrow & One Little Bird | Going Places Elements & Journal Cards; Taylor Made | Spa Getaway (escape wordart); Katie Pertiet | border stitching; Paislee Press | Montage (stripes - recolored); Shabby Princess | Twas the Night paper (recolored); Jessica Sprague | Texture Overlay

No comments:

Post a Comment