Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 Digi Project Life | Week 32 (Where do you get your photos?)

Another week of Project Life. Can you believe we're 32 weeks into 2013 already? I don't realize quite how fast time is going by until I create my PL page for the week and I see what week we're I'm up to. Kinda silly, but that week number (it's not on my page but it's a naming convention I use when I create my PL pages) tells me where we're at.

We had a great week. Everyone in my family did. We were all off doing our own thing this week ... my daughter was off on a middle school mission trip with church, my son stayed at my in-laws house helping with projects, and my husband and I stayed home and enjoyed some nights on the town. At the end of the week we met up and spent the weekend together "up north" with the family. Us being in different places meant I had to source my photos from several places but that worked. My inlaws sent me photos, I used a few phone photos, I got an image from the internet for one of the restaurants we went to, I got the chicken photo from my niece's phone. I got photos from several places. Sometimes we Project Lifers have to do that. When we're documenting the lives of several people we can't be everywhere at once, right?! I'm wondering, where do some of you find some of your PL photos when you may not have images available from your own camera?

FYI, I loved the kit I used for this week's pages. In case you're wondering, it's a kit from Mye De Leon called The Good Life. Mye is a guest designer this month at The Lillypad and you can pick up The Good Life there!




Credits:
The Good Stuff journal cards, papers and element pack by Mye De Leon

1 comment: