Thursday, August 8, 2013

Another Then/Now page ... (wedding | 25th anniversary | 50th anniversary)

Have you noticed I like to scrap pages comparing photos from different time periods? I think it's so fun, especially for this kind of then/now page! I think it's so cool to see a photo of the inlaws on their wedding day next to photos of them 25 years later and then again now when they're with their grownup kids (who are all well in their 40s). Hmmm ... I have a photo of the entire clan (with grandkids and inlaws - that's me!) that I took (actually that the photographer we hired took). Maybe I should do some kind of comparison for that photo too! 



Credits:

Noted papers and embellishments by Sweet Caroline Studio (Celeste Knight); Happiness Lies Within Smears by Mye De Leon; In Neutral Stitches by Robyn Meierotto; Right Now elements (love much tag) by Karla Dudley; Take Note heart epoxy by Karla Dudley; Clear Essentials staples by Karla Dudley; frames, crochet heart & rubber band tie by Katie Pertiet; Once Upon a Time elements by Julia Makotinsky; Journaling Snippets by Creativity by Crystal; Click elements (glass flower) by One Little Bird; Joyeux Noel (red stripe paper) by Glitz Girl Design

No comments:

Post a Comment