Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Senior Photo Shoot

Two of my nieces and a friend of theirs (a really sweet girl who I hadn't met before) came through town last week to do some shopping, to hang out with my daughter, and for me to snap some photos. It was a lot of fun having them here. Imagine a house with four girls between the age and 13 and 18 (almost 19) - it's busy! In July I had taken some senior photos for my niece and she hoped to have some more photos taken in a city setting. Great idea! Having an idea what she might be looking for, a couple days before they arrived my husband and I went to downtown Minneapolis and scouted out a few good spots. We knew parking wouldn't be fun so my husband, being the great guy that he is, drove us downtown and then drove around so that we could just take photos and not worry about the car. Our very own limo driver. How awesome is that?!

Since our group consisted of four teenage girls, while we did take a couple of senior-type photos, we focused more on getting just plain fun shots of the girls. What a fun night! I was going to scrap just two pages, but I had so many photos I liked that I just had to scrap two more pages of extra photos. You can't have too many photos, right?!







All materials from Pixels & Co.:
Credits 1st page: Sup collection + Add on Pack 1 + Add on Pack 2 by Karla Dudley; Font: Pea Robyn
Credits 2nd page: Window System Template 3 by Simply Tiffany Studios; Sup by Karla Dudley; Chalkboard Journal Cards by Karen Funk; Photo Journal Cards 2 - Life by Jennifer Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment