Friday, August 2, 2013

Cousins | Then & Now (1978-2013) (... Make Lemonade)

Ahh ... when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! That's what they say, right?! I was heading out to work this morning. I pulled my car out of the garage and it felt "funny." I thought I'd better stop and take a look-see. I was right. There was something "funny." I don't think that funny is actually the right choice of words though. I had a flat tire. Not the end of the world obviously, but it did change my plans for the day. Upon more detailed examination I could see a screw in one of my front tires. I decided it was Friday, maybe I should have a long weekend. I decided to spend the day at home. That's the part where I "made lemonade!"

My son had a friend over last night and they were going to hang out all day gaming while I was at work. (My daughter spent the night at a friend's house.) I'm pretty sure that my hanging out at home all day wasn't in their plans, but hey, what do you do? I said I was making lemonade; not that I was making lemonade for others. My dog liked me being home. I took her for a walk and I made the boys take her for a walk too. (That's was the time when my son mentioned that when I said I was staying home I said I would let them do their thing and not "bug them." I agreed, but I said that they still had to walk the dog.) LOL!

ANYWAY ... since I stayed home I decided to do a little scrapbooking. Here's a page I put together today:


Digi Materials Used:
All at Pixels & Co.

Mye De Leon | Curiosity - Papers, Embellishments, Smears, Journal Cards
Mye De Leon | Simply Me embellishments (messy stitches)
Celeste Knight | Vintage Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment