Wednesday, August 8, 2012

World's Best Dad: Father's Day traditions at Grand Ole Creamery in St. Paul

It's a family tradition ... every year we celebrate Father's Day by taking Scott for ice cream at Grand Ole Creamery. He always hopes for Butterbrickle. (In case you don't know it, Butterbrickle is a tough flavor to find ... we don't find it very often.) He lucked out again this year - they had it! Yay for Scott! Oma was in town that weekend and we started our day by going to my daughter's softball game ... and then celebrated the game (and Father's Day) with ice cream on a beautiful summer day. ... Minnesota in the summer. what fun!

Now, for just a bit of scrappy talk. Tiffany Tillman is coming out with another template pack tomorrow. Check it out at Design House Digital! I had an opportunity to use one of the templates in the pack and do some scrapping tonight. Fun evening for me! I also used Echo Park's Summertime kit - it was cheerful and summery and perfect for this page.

Now ... off to bed for me. Have a great day/evening!


You can find a full list of credits at my gallery at Jessica Sprague here.

No comments:

Post a Comment