Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A week with Grandma & Grandpa

For quite a while now the kids have spent a week in the summer with Grandma and Grandpa. It's a week that they really look forward to. Grandma & Grandpa always make sure to take them lots of fun places. It's a great time. This year happened to overlap with the golf invitational so Scott went up mid-week. It was funny, my daughter told him, "You know Dad, this is our week with Grandma and Grandpa. Just because you're up there doesn't mean you should parent us. This is our time." She cracks me up.

They always make lots of fun memories. Maybe that's why they look forward to going every year!


{FYI, for those of you who may have noticed, this is a reposting. I remembered a few more things the kids shared with me about their week with Grandma and Grandpa so I added those memories to the page as well.}


Left page:


Right page:


You can find a full list of credits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment