Sunday, August 12, 2012

P365+1: Week 32: August 4 - August 1, 2012

Grant flew home from his vacation on last Sunday. It was good to have him home again! I missed him and his silly-ness. The house was quiet without him. Scott was in Las Vegas all week for a work trip (as you can imagine it was really really hot there). The kids and I watched a lot of the Olympics in the evenings this week. I enjoyed that! Then this past weekend (the last couple of days) we went camping with the Johnsons at Mystery State Park in Southern Minnesota. I just downloaded my pictures from this weekend and I've got about a zillion of 'em. I'm just far too tired from camping to put a page together. I'm sitting here with the family putting this past week's pictures together and watching the Olympics closing ceremonies (and trying to stay awake).

Have a fabulous week. When I catch up on some sleep I'll post some pics from our camping trip. It was great fun. We went exploring some caves, visited Amish country, did some hiking (using that word loosely of course - maybe I should just say walking in the woods), grilled our dinner over the fire, etc. etc. Lots of fun stuff, but more about that later!



No comments:

Post a Comment