Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random January Snapshots (in a Project Life style layout)


I seem to always have a bunch of photos every month that tell a story and that I really enjoy but that don't make it to their own scrapbook page. For every month I plan to put together a couple of pages for my yearly family album to highlight these photos. I used a different "random snapshots" format last year; this year I think I'll try a Project Life style format. I just want to do my best to make sure I'm telling as many of my family's stories as possible! It's always a work in progress!

FYI, I counted ... I used 36 (count 'em 36!!) photos for these pages. I LOVE that!!

FYI, for all these pages I used Becky Higgins' Project Life Cobalt Edition and Template Designs as well as Karla Dudley's Digi Essentials stitching.




And now for a little closer look ...








No comments:

Post a Comment