Saturday, November 2, 2013

Digi Project Life | Week 42

Hi all! I'm starting to try and do some catchup on my project pages since I'm back from vacation. It's fun to do some scrapping again! These are the pages from before I left for my trip and the start of my mother/daughter trip. I used Mye De Leon's beautiful Documented kit for these pages:




Now I'm figuring out how to address my vacation photos. I think I'll do it the way I did our family's summer vacation. I think I'm going to do a 12x12 page for each day of the trip. I'm hoping to start those pages soon. I'm waiting to get my sister's electronic photos before I start so I can choose from all the photos we took. I'm anxious to start though so I may just start those pages with just my photos. I guess I'll just have to wait and see! 

Now my thought is ... how do the couple of photos my family took when I was gone? I'd like to make a page for their week as well but I don't know that they've got much I can use to document their week. Plus, I wasn't here so I don't have that many details of the week. Curious, if anyone wants to give me their thoughts, how would you go about documenting a week when you weren't there to participate in the week?

Credits (all by Mye De Leon at Pixels & Co.):

Documented papers, embellishments, journal cards and smears by Mye De Leon


No comments:

Post a Comment