Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sneak Peek | Mediterranean Cruise Vacation Album

I'm super excited. I've decided on a general design now and I've started my vacation album! Whoo hoo!  I always love when I get on a roll creating a themed album (particularly a vacation album!). They're a really big project ... sorting through pictures, editing pictures, writing journaling, designing pages, proofing and reproofing the journaling (and finding little typos - ugg!). If you're a scrapper you know the drill! I love it!

Anyway ... my thought is that I'm going to try to design a two page spread every night (as regular life permits). We visited lots and lots of beautiful places on our trip so it's going to take me some time to get the entire album done - but it'll be a fun process!

So ... I just thought I'd share a sneak peak of the pages I've put together so far. They're completely random days/events of our trip. I had no rhyme or reason as to why I chose what events I put together. It was just by whim. I haven't decided if I'll share the rest of the pages as they go together or just share the entire book once it's finished. I guess it'll just depend how impatient I am! (Note ... try as I might, patience is not one of my strong suits!) Tee hee!




And if you want to see closer up images:






Well, I'm off to bed. Try as I might I still need sleep - although I'd rather sit here and work on my album! 

(FYI, when I post the final book I'll post a list of credits. So far I'm using Splendid Fiins Very Krafty Papers for the background as a base to my pages, various different frame sets from Katie Pertiet and photo masks from varying designers.

1 comment: