Monday, November 4, 2013

Like it or not it's time for Braces

This is one of those pages that I've been meaning to scrap for months but I just haven't gotten around to. I guess I haven't been inspired. I think maybe it's because these are the only pictures I have from when my daughter got her braces and I had an image in my mind what kind of page I wanted to scrap. I guess I wanted to do kind of the same page as I scrapped when my son got braces. I just didn't have the same kinds of quality photos. I finally decided what the heck, I've just got to scrap it with what I've got, right?


Credits:
F-Stop Collection by Scotty Girl Design


FYI, here's the page I did when my son got his braces years ago. I always pictured I'd have a full page photo for her too, but I just didn't have a photo like that. I like both pages, actually. They're just obviously completely different.


OMG! My son looks so young! These photos were taken 4+ years ago. A lot changes in a kid's life in 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment