Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bon Voyage ... heading out on our Mediterranean vacation

Hi everyone! I've been gone on vacation and then been sick for the last couple of weeks so that why I've been silent for so long! Did anyone notice? LOL! Life is getting back to normal again and I was sitting here on the couch tonight as kids are coming to the door trick or treating so I thought I'd put together a page - my first page relating to my recent mother/daughter vacation.

I used a bunch of digi goodness from Splendid Fiins to complete this page. The journal cards are part of the November BYOC at The Lillypad. They're coming out tomorrow if you want to check 'em out!

My recent trip was with my mom and sisters so I'm waiting to get memory cards with everyone else's photos so I can start putting together a vacation album. That'll be fun ... we saw a lot of beautiful and memorable places on our trip! I just couldn't wait ... so I thought I'd make a page for my family album ... just because I guess! 





Materials Used:

Splendid Fiins:
Kthnxbye Journal Cards
Creashens:

No comments:

Post a Comment