Monday, November 4, 2013

Traveling to London

This is kind of a different kind of page for me. Lots of blending and textures, etc. I had a lot of fun creating this page tonight!

FYI, these are photos my husband took when he was in London for a business trip this fall. I may not have been able to be there ... but it was fun to see the photos he took!


I used lots and lots of goodies to create this page:

GiggleBox by Shabby Princess (cream paper)
Home for the Holidays by Julia Makotinsky (tan paper)
Vintage Floral Overlays by Jodie Lee (overlay)
Going Places by Ardent Sparrow (compass brush)
Going Places by One Little Bird (journaling card)
Defined Clippings No. 6 by Katie Pertiet (travel definition)
Messy Date Stamps Vol. 1 by Michelle Coleman (date stamp)
Lil Bits Tags by Katie Pertiet (hanging tags)
Email Inspiration 060411 by Katie Pertiet (tape)
Clear Essentials by Karla Dudley (staples)

No comments:

Post a Comment