Friday, November 15, 2013

Mediterranean Cruise | Formal Night At Sea & You Make Me Happy (New Release Friday at Pixels & Co.)

It's new release Friday at Pixels & Co. and I want to share a couple of pages I created this week using new designs being released today. The first page uses a new release from Shannon McNab/Scotty Girl Design (her Frame It Up Templates). (I also used Mye De Leon's The Good Stuff This Year.) The second pages uses a kit called Cheerful by Ya Yeah Designs.

FYI, I'm still thinking about how exactly I want to scrap my cruise vacation, so while I'm deciding ... I may as well make random pages from the trip for my family album, right?!


Materials used (Pixels & Co.)

Frame It Up Templates by Shannon McNab/Scotty Girl Design

Here's my second page - using Ya Yea Designs' Cheerful kit. I had this photo of my daughter looking so very happy ... I simply had to scrap it! I love how cheerful and happy she can be and how the littlest things can make her happy sometimes! (To be honest though, she is a teenager so sometimes the littlest things can make her mad too. Definitely more often happy though ... so that's an awesome thing. Love you Sweetie!)


Materials Used (Pixels & Co.)

Cheerful Elements and Papers by YaYeah Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment