Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A visit to Hitler's Eagle's Nest in the Berchtesgaden Alps, Germany

I finished my vacation album from this summer's Germany vacation months ago but I still want to create a few pages from this huge family vacation for our 2013 family album. Here and there, as the mood strikes me, I create a page. This afternoon the mood struck and I created this quick page from our visit to the Berchtesgaden Alps. I got so many fabulous pictures that day, it was really difficult to cut it down to just a few! I had to keep reminding myself that I've got the vacation album for all the real details of the trip.



Credits:
Sunkissed by Karla Dudley (grey paper)
Flirty by In the Making Designs (chevron paper)
Furever by Creashens (recolored blue paper)
Defining Words 4 by Katie Pertiet (breathtaking brush)
Well Traveled Stamps by Carina Gardner (travel brush)
Carried Away Flairs by Creashens (head in the clouds flair)
Going Places by One Little Bird (explore tag)
Twilight BBQ by Lisa Warren (arrow brushes)
FONT: LD Abe Lincoln & News Gothic MT

No comments:

Post a Comment