Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vacation Album | Rome

I've got a couple more vacation album pages to share with you this morning. As you can tell, I've been very focused. Once I start a project I get so anxious to have the final product (the printed, bound book) in hand, that I scrapping pretty steadily. It's fun! I believe I'm getting kind of close to finishing the book. These are pages from the 1/2 day we spent in Rome. (FYI, spending a 1/2 day and evening in Rome is definitely not enough time, but if that's the time you've got you make the absolute most of it!) My next set of pages of places we traveled will be Venice. After that I think I've got a couple of miscellaneous type pages to create and that may be it. Right now I've got 21 2-page spreads completed (42 page!). Yup ... I'm impatient!! :)



In case you'd like to see closeups of the pages:







1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the amazing photo book to be printed
    Thank you for all your effort

    ReplyDelete