Saturday, November 9, 2013

Digi Project Life | Week 43 | Mother/Daughter Mediterranean Cruise

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be able to go on a Mediterranean cruise with my mom and my two sisters. It was an absolutely amazing trip. We visited a number of cities in Italy (our ports were Venice, Naples, Sicily and Rome). We also had a port in Slovenia and two ports in Croatia. As the digi scrapper in the family I'm in charge of creating our album for this trip - definitely a task that I'm looking forward to! (One of my sisters paper scraps but I'm in charge of the digi album since I can print several books when I'm done with it.)

The first thing I wanted to do to commemorate our trip was create pages for my family's Project Life album. As I did for our summer family vacation, I created a page for every day of our trip. Putting the Project Life pages together first works great for me. It gives me an opportunity to look through the photos and edit some of my favorites - all the while thinking about what I want to do for the full vacation album. You'd think I'd have an idea how I want to put together the vacation book, but I'm still pretty clueless. I know it'll come together though once I sit down and work on it. My plan is to start working on it later this weekend or by Monday at the latest! (We're all impatient to get the book in hand!)

So, for now I want to share my vacation Project Life pages with you:








And lastly, here are closeup versions if you want to see any of the sites in more detail. OMG ... could everything possibly have been more beautiful there?!
















Materials used (all from Pixels & Co.):
For all pages I used:
Kraft Letterpress So Daily (days of the week) Journal Cards by Robyn Meierotto; 
Noted Journalers by Celeste Knight
Mod Pop Labels by Robyn Meierotto
F-Stop papers (paper) by Shannon McNab/Scotty Girl Design

For two of the pages I also used:

Keeping Tabs File Frames (frame) by Robyn Meierotto
Pink Snow (jewels) by Simply Tiffany Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment