Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Digi Project Life | Week 53 | 2013 is officially documented!

I'm doing a happy dance. 2013 is now officially fully documented (with Project Life - I'm still creating "regular" digi scrapbook pages for 2013). I've scrapped a full year using Project Life and I absolutely love it. This is actually my 4th full year of documenting our life day-to-day. My first three years I did a more graphic "photo a day" book (and loved it). This year I jumped on the Project Life band wagon and I'm definitely not looking back. What fun!

So … without further ado, here are my final pages for 2013.





For fun I'll share my first ever project life page I created exactly one year ago today too!

and … this is the image that will be printed on my album cover (I'm having my book printed at Blurb) as well as be my intro page to the book …


and this is is the image that will be printed on the back cover of the album …


Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great 2014!

Credits for my Week 53 page:
Splendid Fiins:
Teeny Frames
Organic
See Above for Details photo frames
Life in a Nutshell Hey Baby cards


Picture This by Audacious Designs (camera epoxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment