Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Project Life | Week 1

Ahh … it's fun to be starting a project with a blank slate! I had fun putting together my first page of my 2014 Project Life book. I really liked the format I used last year but I wanted to change it up in some way. I decided to go with straight corners instead of rounded corners. Earth shattering, right?! LOL! I also saw people using square spots on their Project Life pages for those Instagram shots, etc. so I decided I'd give include that too. It's little changes, but I like it! FYI, I'm sticking with my bright colors and busy pages.  I thought about simplifying my pages, but I like the busy-ness of my pages!

I included a bunch of Facebook posts on this page. How about you … do you use Facebook posts on your pages?

FYI … I used Scotty Girl Designs' This Year 2014 kit for this weeks' pages. I absolutely love that kit. There are so many goodies to choose from!






Credits (all at Pixels & Co, all Scotty Girl Designs):
Scotty Girl Designs
This Year 2014 - Brushes, Journal Cards, Labels, Chevron Papers, Cardstock, Elements, Papers, Add on Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment