Friday, January 17, 2014

A couple of Pixels & Co. layouts (January Dollar Days)

Here are a couple of layouts I created for Pixels and Co. new releases. FYI … it's Dollar Days all month at Pixels & Co. … all of these kits are only a buck this month. LOVE THAT!

(I'll include the credits at the end.)


Here's my May "Random Snapshots" page. FYI, these pages look a bit like Project Life pages, but they're not. They're actually filler-type pages for my annual family album. Once I determine that I've scrapped all the pages I plan to for a particular month I then go through all my photos for the month and look for "gems" - photos that I really like but that didn't make it to a page. Those are my monthly "Random Snaps."







Good Stuff:
Clean and Simple No. 19 by Sabrina's Creations
The Good Stuff by Karla Dudley

May Random Snaps:
Creashens Clearly Alphabet
This Year 2014 Journal Cards; Washi Tape; Papers; Add On Papers; Cardstock; Flairs; Brushes & Elements by Scotty Girl Designs
Fastenating by Scotty Girl Designs
Pocketful No. 1 by Creashens

No comments:

Post a Comment