Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Final pages of 2013

This is it. My final pages created in 2013. The next page I create will be my final Project Life page for 2013 Wednesday morning! I'm hoping to order my 2013 Project Life album tomorrow! Happy dance!

Happy New Year everyone! (FYI, don't get me wrong … I definitely still have pages to create for 2013 … these are the final pages I CREATED in 2013!)


Materials Used

FStop Collection by Shannon McNab (Scotty Girl Design); 
Laughter Layered TP by Katie Pertiet
Hoopla by Paislee Press
Vintage Frames No. 15 by Katie Pertiet

… And here's another page I simply HAD to scrap. We had a bat in the house this fall and of course I had to snap a photo, right?! Since I had a photo I had to scrap a page, right?!




Materials Used:
It's Scary by Design by Dani
Bootiful by LivE Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment