Monday, January 6, 2014

A bitterly cold day … time to scrap! (Art of Photographs at Scrapaneers)

It is an absolutely bitterly cold day here in Minnesota. Schools are closed. (And it turns out they're closed tomorrow now too!) It's -18 degrees but feels like -50 degrees. Seems like a good day to stay inside! I hung out with the kids and of course did a little scrapping as well! Here's what I made today when I had time to play! (See below for credits.)

NOTE (after posting) … I got a Gallery Standout on this Homecoming page. I was super excited! You can see the GSO here.


I made this page for an Art of Photographs Outside the Box class I'm taking at Scrapaneers taught by Amanda Taylor. It's going to be a great class! If you want to check out the class, you can find it here.



 
Here's another page I made for the Art of Photographs Outside the Box class.



Credits for Homecoming page:
This Year 2014 (brushes, elements, flairs, journal cards, chevron papers, papers, cardstock by Scotty Girl Design
Skinny Stitches by Scotty Girl Design
Insta.Luv Frames by Karla Dudley
Torn Bits #3 by Creashens

Credits for Your Smile page:
Art of Photographs Class by Amanda Taylor @Scrapaneers using: 
Taylor Made Designs Picture This and Expression Plate No. 3

Credits for Delight page:
Art of Photographs Class by Amanda Taylor @Scrapaneers using: 
Taylor Made Designs Picture This and Expression Plate No. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment