Thursday, January 23, 2014

Art of Photographs

Did I mention before that I'm taking Amanda Taylor's Art of Photographs Outside the Box class at Scrapaneers? The class finished up this week. It was fabulous. Amanda taught some really fun techniques! I'll share with you all the pages I've made the last couple of weeks that were inspired by this class. (I shared three earlier, but I'll share them with you again since they were all class inspired.)

I Know a Girl She Puts Color in My World


Dream Big

I created this page using a photo displacement map technique I learned in class. So cool!


And here's one more Christmas page (not class inspired - just for fun)! My sister and her husband had an ugly sweater contest on Christmas Eve (I won for the women - yay!). Everyone looked so great in their ugly sweaters I just had to do a couple pages of ugly sweater photos!




Oh, I said I'd share all the pages I created for class. I already posted the next three pages, but I'll share them again so you can see some of the other techniques taught in class. (FYI, there were a couple more techniques that I haven't had a chance to play around with yet. Soon!)





Credits | I KNOW A GIRL:
Inspired by Art of Photographs Outside the Box Class by Amanda Taylor at Scrapaneers
April and May Storyteller elements by Just Jaimee
Fierce Wordart by Robyn Meierotto
Artclass Frames by Katie Pertiet

Beauties of Nature (paper) by Julia Makotinsky)

Credits | DREAM BIG:
Colored Cardboard by Gina Miller
Subway Art by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Artistic Photo Masks Set 4 (painted hearts) by Simply Tiffany Studios
I Thee Wed (I Love U) by Nancie Rowe Janitz

Credits | UGLY SWEATERS:
Hipster Holiday by Mommyish
In Stitches Blocked by Robyn Meierotto
Bare Necessities Tapes No. 1 (tape) by Creashens

No comments:

Post a Comment