Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wander | Borken, Germany (Also … Gallery Standout!)

I've got another painted-type page to share with you…


Also … I had a nice surprise yesterday. I got a Gallery Standout for my Homecoming page that I posted Tuesday. Here's a link. It made my day! Also, here's the page that got the GSO:




Credits | Wander | Borken, Germany:

Citrus Tea rubons by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Collage Overlays by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Vintage Storyboard Frames No. 3 by Katie Pertiet
Defining Words No. 4 by Katie Pertiet

Credits | Homecoming
This Year 2014 Brushes, Elements, Flairs, Journal Cards, Chevron Paper, Papers & Cardstock By Scotty Girl Design
Skinny Stitches by Scotty Girl Design
Insta.Luv Frames by Karla Dudley Designs
Torn Bits #3 by Creashens

2 comments:

  1. I love that River photo. It brings back so many wonderful
    memories of my time in Borken and of course our visit there last summer.

    ReplyDelete