Thursday, September 12, 2013

We're Going to the Minnesota State Fair

Here I am again with another two page layout. This one is for our trip to the Minnesota State Fair. We had such a fun time! When we do bigger events - like the State Fair - I just can't bring myself to pare my photos down to fit a one page layout. There's too much I want to remember.

FYI, I created one more page already for the State Fair. That page included photos of my daughter and my niece on the Crazy Mouse rollercoaster. I created that page as a sample for a digi scrap challenge next month at Pixels and Co. so I'm going to wait to share that until the challenge comes out on October 1st.




Credits (Pixels & Co.)
Project Life 365 Templates by Wild Blueberry Ink
The Good Life papers by Scotty Girl Design

No comments:

Post a Comment