Thursday, September 5, 2013

Super Awesome - Donating blood with my son!

I want to share a fun page with you. To created this page with a bunch of awesomeness from Splendid Fiins. Her designs are all just plain fun!!

The story with this page/these photos is that I want to remember that my son and I have a standing date about every 56 days or so. He and I donate blood together and then we go out to dinner - just the two of us. Dinner alone with my teenage son ... what could get better than that?! OK ... him wanting to donate blood to save lives ... that's pretty darn awesome too!


Credits:
All product from Splendid Fiins at The Lillypad

Splendid Fiins:
Go Big #2 Template
Evidence Paper Pack (office paper)
Keaton's Closet Full Paper Collection (stripe paper)
Fauxlaroid Frames
Eclectic Mix Paper Pack
Life in a Nutshell Journal Cards (here is proof)
Wishi Washi Eclectic Mix (tape)
Evidence Date Stamps
Bright Idea Journal Cards (Super Awesome)

Karla Dudley Notebook Bold font

No comments:

Post a Comment