Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A couple pages ... Highlights of Summer & Gone Shopping!

I've got a couple of pages to share with you today ...

I made this Highlights of Summer page using all product available at Pixels & Co.
I saw this template from Audacious Designs in the shop and thought this was a perfect way to note some of the highlights of our summer. Of course I've got individual scrapbook pages for these events as well, but it's fun to see them all put together so we can remember that we really did do a lot this summer and we had a great time!




Credits:

Summer Manifesto Template by Audacious Designs
Lemon Squeezy kit by Creashens
Mod Pop Labels by Robyn Meierotto
Statuesque font by Karla Dudley

This was a just for fun page. We were up north a couple of weeks ago and my mother-in-law and I took my daughter and one of my nieces shopping. It was a lot of fun - and very productive! Girls ... I certainly would not be spending this much time at the mall with my son. He finds the whole concept of shopping completely painful!




Credits:

StudioDD Layered Works No 210
Paris Girl by Carta Bella
Jessica Sprague Scuff Overlay


No comments:

Post a Comment